The iPhone XR latest releases by Apple is rumoured to be shipped for the first time on the 26th of October, 2018. The latest release by the giant company is could be the cheapest iPhone since the history which is proposed to sell at a price below $800.
Preorders for thehave begun already in their approved respective stores. The gadget is going to be the lowest budget for every set of people to afford. However, it’s still being tested to differentiate from the giant iPhone XS and recent.
iPhone XR Review; Specifications, Features, Display, Performance and Software
With All-new Liquid Retina display iPhone XR has been given the best LCD which has the best rating in the industry. iPhone XR face recognition uses a renown AI for Face ID, also, the branded gadget comes with a breakthrough camera system with acuity Control. The Liquid Retina Display allows the screen to stretch into the corners and edge of the display.
The iPhone XR comes with a 6.1 Screen display which has beaten the latest release. Apple launching 4 iPhones in 2018 alone has been the first of its kind since history. The company is investing much in producing quality.
Advanced Performance Controller
iPhone XR has improved in graphics performance by up to 50% from other versions with a dual camera which is set to improve photography with the gadgets. With high performance Sensors, processors, algorithms, and and 12 megapixel and 7Megapixel front camera. An innovative camera system integrates the ISP, the Neural Engine, and advanced algorithms to unlock new creative possibilities and help you capture incredible photos. – Apple
- Display – 6.1
- Screen Resolution: 1792-by-828-pixel resolution at 326 ppi 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Memory: 64GB/128GB and 512GB
- Processor: Core 8 Neural Engine
- Dual Sim: FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71) TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41) CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Battery Life: Unknown
- Front Camera: Yes, 7Mega Pixel
- Rear Camera: yes, 12 Mega Pixel
- Operating System: iOS12
- Factory Unlocked? Yes
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP67 Up to 30 minutes
- Chip: A12 Bionic chip
- Face Unlock Option? Yes; Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Network and connectivity: 4G VoLTE,
- dual-band Wi-Fi: LTE Advanced4 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Fingerprint: Yes, very sharp
- Dimension: 149.33 x 71.68 x 8.75mm
- Weights: 194 grams
- Available in Colors: Yellow, White, Coral, Black, Blue and Red
Watch VIDEO REVIEW: iPhone XR – Watch This Before Buying!
iPhone XR, XS and XS Max Pricing in USA and Nigeria
It’s best understood that Apple products are the most expensive gadgets. But the iPhone XR is the budget for everyone. Below is the price list of the various versions.
- 64GB: $749, £749 or AU$1,229 or ₦280,000
- 128GB: $799, £799 or AU$1,299 or ₦290,000
- 256GB: $899, £899 or AU$1,479 or ₦330,000
- 64GB: $999, £999 or AU$$1,629 or ₦370,000
- 256GB: $1,149, £1,149 or AU$1,879 or ₦418,000
- 512GB: $1,349, £1,349 or AU$2,199 or ₦490,000
- 64GB: $1,099, £1,099 or AU$1,799 or ₦400,000
- 256GB: $1,249, 1,2999 or AU$2,049 or ₦465,000
- 512GB: $1,449, £1,499 or AU$2,369 or ₦640,000
As proposed, the brand new iPhone XR will start shipping on Oct. 25, with first shipments expected to arrive by Oct. 26. At these time, people have started taking advantage of the preorder. The XR features a 6.1-inch LCD screen, an aluminium body in a rainbow of color choices, a single rear-facing camera and the same IP67 water resistance as thelast year. The and each have a water resistance rating of IP68.
The iPhone XS and XS Max are virtually the same phone in two different sizes. The iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch screen, and the XS Max has a 6.5-inch screen. Both feature OLED HDR displays, Apple’s A12 Bionic chip and improved water-resistance that will let your iPhone take a dip for up to 30 minutes.
You can use Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program for all the new iPhone models (this isn’t available in Australia). Pricing ranges from $37 (£41) a month for the 64GB iPhone XR to $69 (£79) a month for the 512GB iPhone XS Max. To learn more about how the iPhone Upgrade Program works, check out how the iPhone Upgrade Program works.